These master plans are a comprehensive assessment of the Districts water, wastewater, and secondary water system’s current performance and future needs. Providing a road map to guide the Districts capital improvement projects (CIP) with respect to water, wastewater, and secondary water infrastructure.
|Powered by Dark Sky|
- NOTICE TO CUSTOMERS - MANDATORY WATER CONSERVATION
- 2021 Waterline Projects (3500 South Water and Secondary Water Project)
- Division of Water Resources drought conditions statewide
- Fire Hydrant Flushing Program
- District Board of Trustees Election
No Alerts at this time.