MWD plans on implementing a Water Reuse Project to supplement secondary water supplies. The Water Reuse Project will provide additional treatment processes at the WWTP allowing treated effluent to be beneficially used within the District’s secondary water system to meet outdoor irrigation demands. The project will provide a reliable water source that will help ensure that MWD can efficiently and economically meet the current and future needs of our customers.
- MWD Reuse Open House Invite and Project Update
- MWD offices will temporarily close April 28th 11am thru 12:30pm
- Update on Secondary Water
- 2022 Water Picture + Water Volume & Value Info
- MWD RV Dump Opening March 14th
No Alerts at this time.