New Service Request

Welcome to the Magna Water District Community! 

Please contact our office by phone -or- see below for the Service Application and Agreement to apply for service.

We look forward to serving your water needs.


For water and sewer or secondary water service click below.  You will need proof of identity, such as driver's license, and proof of ownership such as the deed to your property.  Please have these ready before beginning the application.   

Secondary water is not available throughout the entire District.  If you know you have a secondary water meter, please fill out both applications.  


Water & Sewer Service Application

Secondary Water Service Application